Pearl Jam cover & recording updates
I've been building a small recording studio since late last year. When I got the first basic recording tools early this year, I picked a random all-time favorite song of mine ("Go" by Pearl Jam) to mess around with. I recorded drums and bass to it myself, after which I had my friend guitarist Tommy Kessler come over to my studio to lay down some guitars. I then sent a mixdown to another great guitarist and long-time friend Tom Hakala in Finland, who laid down the other guitar track at his studio. The results can be found below. Anyone want to do some vocals?
>> Go (Pearl Jam cover)
The new Bumblefoot album is being mastered as we speak. It's sounding KILLER. I'm hoping we'll have some samples/teasers up online soon.
d.
>> Go (Pearl Jam cover)
The new Bumblefoot album is being mastered as we speak. It's sounding KILLER. I'm hoping we'll have some samples/teasers up online soon.
d.
Labels: Bumblefoot, recording
